FROM INTERSTATE 5:
- Take 1-5 to Everett.
- Take the Hewitt Ave. Exit #194 (also says to Wenatchee - U.S. 2)
- This is called the Trestle and goes East across the Snohomish River and a lot of farm land. At the end of the Trestle keep to the right - continue to follow the signs to Wenatchee or Snohomish.
- Take the very first exit off U.S. 2 to Snohomish. This puts you on Bickford Ave. and becomes Ave. D when you get into the city limits.
- Follow Ave. D to 4th Street, turn left (go East) to Avenue A. - Zion Lutheran Church is on the corner of 4th Street & Avenue A. It is a large white church with a very tall steeple.
The parish hall (330 Union Ave.) is on the corner of 4th Street & Union Ave. (Union is the next street after Ave. A)
FROM INTERSTATE 405:
- Take Exit #23 to Hwy. 522 East (Monroe/Wenatchee).
- Take Hwy. 9 North exit to Snohomish/Arlington.
- Travel 9.5 miles through Clearview into Snohomish.
- Take the Snohomish exit immediately after the bridge.
- Take a right onto 2nd Street going into town.
To go to the church:Turn left on Avenue A. Go 2 blocks to 4th Street. Zion Lutheran Church is on the comer of 4th Street & Avenue A. It is a large white church with a very tall steeple.
To go to the parish hall:Turn left on Union Avenue (the next street past Avenue A). Go 2 blocks to 4th Street. The parish hall is a brick building with a blue-green trim. It will be on the left-hand side of the street. (330 Union Ave.)